Share your picture with your friends so they can vote for you!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: “2017 Wind Creek Calendar Contest” promotion is open only to those who have valid a Rewards Card and are at least 21 years of age. If guest information is entered incorrect and does not match information provided, entry will be disqualified. Marketing Department employees’ immediate family members or members of the Marketing Department employees’ immediate households (Immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse or children) are not eligible to participate in the promotion. Employees of Wind Creek or its associated properties are not eligible to participate in this promotion. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Wind Creek, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, you agree to receive Wind Creek email newsletters, you may unsubscribe at any time.
3. Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 1st at 12:00am and end on June 30th at 11:59pm. All online entries must be received by the last day of the month at 11:59PM. All times are (CST-05:00) Central Standard Time.
4. How to Enter: The Promotion must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on any of our Social Media pages. Direct link is: http://2017windcreekcalendarcontest.hscampaigns.com/. The entry must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Wind Creek. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Wind Creek.
5. Structure of Promotion: From June 1st through June 30th, Guests can submit a photo of themselves. Photo can include second person if guest chooses. All submissions will be eligible to receive votes up until midnight on June 30th. On July 1st, Wind Creek will contact the Top 48 vote getters via email with details for Round 2. Top 48 will have one week to submit a second photo for final consideration. On July 8th, voting on the Top 48 will begin, and all Wind Creek Guests will have until July 31st to choose the Sweet 16!
1ST ROUND: June 1st – 30th
Guests can post pictures on the contest entry page, and the 48 pictures that receive the most votes by June 30th will qualify for the next round.
2ND ROUND: July 8th-31st
The Top 48 entries will be asked to submit a second photo, along with a brief story explaining why they should get to walk on the Red Carpet To Stardom. Then, on July 8th, the contest will be re-opened for final voting. The 16 Guests with the most votes at 12:00am on August 1st, will be selected as the Sweet 16 and will be featured in our 2017 Calendar!
6. Prize: The prizes awarded for this promotion are: Top prize - $1,000 FREE Play and a free stay at the hotel in conjunction with the photo shoot.. 2nd - $500 FREE Play and a free stay at the hotel in conjunction with the photo shoot. 3rd - $250 FREE Play and a free stay at the hotel in conjunction with the photo shoot. All other winners will receive $100 FREE Play and a free stay at the hotel in conjunction with the photo shoot. You are not guaranteed to win a prize. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Wind Creek to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The entries with the most “votes” in the gallery will win. Need to be in the top 48 in the first round to qualify for the second round. Top 16 will be featured in the Calendar.
8. Winner selection and notification: The person who has the most “votes” on his/her picture in the gallery will win and will be notified on July 1st. The selected entrant will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Promotion. Wind Creek shall have no liability for an entrant's failure to receive notices due to entrants' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The email will explain the rules to part 2 of the contest. If the recipient fails to submit a second photo, they are ineligible to participate in the contest.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Wind Creek, anyone acting on behalf of Wind Creek, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Promotion, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Wind Creek reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Wind Creek may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Wind Creek. Wind Creek reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Wind Creek has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Promotion rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Wind Creek reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Wind Creek and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alabama having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Promotion and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.